About 2,450,000,000 results
- a single distinct meaningful element of speech or writing, used with others (or sometimes alone) to form a sentence and typically shown with a space on either side when written or printed.
- choose and use particular words in order to say or write (something).
- used to express agreement.
- denoting a word that may be offensive or have a negative connotation, specified by the word's first letter.
the Word (of God)
phrase of word
- the Bible, or a part of it.
- Jesus Christ (see Logos).
https://office.live.com/start/Word.aspxCollaborate for free with an online version of Microsoft Word. Save documents in
OneDrive. Share them with others and work together at the same time.
https://products.office.com/en-us/wordThe familiar Word program lets you create, edit, and share work quickly and
easily. Most people can open and work with a document in Word. It's the most ...
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com...office.word... The real Microsoft Word app for Android. Word documents look better than ever
Rating: 4 - 15,405 votes - Free
on your Android devices. When you edit or create documents, you can be ...
Free - iOSMay 15, 2015 ... Read reviews, get customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about
Microsoft Word on the App Store. Download Microsoft Word and ...
dictionary.reference.com/browse/worda unit of language, consisting of one or more spoken sounds or their written
representation, that functions as a principal carrier of meaning. Words are
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Word"Word" is the shortened form of the phrase: "my word is my bond" which was
originated by inmates in U.S. prisons. The longer phrase was shortened to "word
Free online dictionaries - Spanish, French, Italian, German and more.
Conjugations, audio pronunciations and forums for your questions.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_WordMicrosoft Word is a word processor developed by Microsoft. It was first released
in 1983 under the name Multi-Tool Word for Xenix systems. Subsequent ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WordIn linguistics a word is the smallest element that may be uttered in isolation with
semantic or pragmatic content (with literal or practical meaning). This contrasts ...